Sunday, June 14, 2009

SSSC21 Baby Shower Card

Hi!! I went to my niece's baby shower yesterday and here is the card that I created for her! I used a few retired things, including Year after Year stamp set and the DSP (can't remember the exact name. It's some of the single-sided paper that Stampin' Up! used to sell.). The cardstock colors are Bashful Blue, Garden Green, and Whisper White. I used my Circle Scissors Plus and one of my Marvy punches for the image. And I used a 1" Circle Punch to punch some DSP to put behind the Clear Button.
The layout came from a Sketch Challenge (SSSC21) that you can see here.
Heading to my niece's birthday party this afternoon, so gotta go!!!
Karen

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

ADORABLE! I love the clear button, and your choice of designer paper patterns! Super Cute card!