Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LOOK!

Hi! Look what was on my front porch today!!!! It actually arrived at about 12:15 p.m., but I didn't discover it until 4:00 p.m.!!! I couldn't believe it! I got RJ down for a nap, then I sat there and waited because our UPS man usually doesn't get here until 2:30 p.m. So I sat here and waited...and I waited. Then I decided to look it up on-line and found out that it was already delivered!!! I ran to the door and rush in to open it up!!! This is so exciting!!! I am smiling ear-to-ear as I type this!!!!


There it is...the new catalog! Isn't it just beautiful? It has a matte feel to it...not shiny. It's a great-looking catalog, as always!!! Stampin' Up! just keeps cranking them out!!



I ordered mainly all the In-Color stuff...Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, & Melon Mambo! I can't wait to see these colors in action! They are so pretty! You will love them! Look at that ribbon! I order a few new stamp sets too!



Do you see what I see??????? YES...IT'S THE MARKERS FOR THE IN-COLORS!!! You ask for it and Stampin' Up! listens. This is so exciting!



Ok, I haven't had a chance to run through the entire catalog yet, but I did notice a few things. Who has the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set??????? Well...there is now a punch that will punch out the big butterfly!!! We don't have to cut it out anymore!!


You should see the new personalized stamps too!!! Very cute!


You are going to love all the ideas that this catalog will bring you! It is LOADED with inspiration! Can't wait for you to have one in your hands! But wait, I won't have my boxes of catalogs until later this month. So be patient. If you are at my house, you may browse through my catalog...but after you wash your hands...just kidding!


Off to look through my catalog! Later!

Karen

No comments: