Friday, June 5, 2009

Beautiful Rose!

Hi! Sorry for not sharing a new project with you for a week! But I do appreciate you visiting! Really I do!! So keep coming back. It's you that really keeps me stamping!!


Here is a card that I created after I saw a similar card on Deb's blog, ARTfelt Impressions. She has some good stuff! I just tweeked mine a bit and used the supplies that I had on-hand. Her card is so pretty. Go take a look here!

This card is so purty in real life. The rose is created from Shimmery White Cardstock. I wish you could see the shimmer! You can see a video tutorial by Patty Bennett, showing how to create this beautiful rose! It's quite simple...just need a little patience to allow it to dry! While I was embossing the rose, I made a few extra to play around with different colors. I'm so excited!

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Warmest Regards (retired)
Ink: White Craft Pad, Rose Red pad, Reinkers: Rose Red & Regal Rose
Paper: Kraft, Confetti White, Certainly Celery, Shimmery White, Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP
Accessories: Top Note Die, Little Leaves Die, Texturz Plates, Big Shot, Clear Embossing Powder, White Taffeta Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

The Little Leaves are attached to the back of the rose using Dimensionals. Makes it easy!

So now it's your turn! Go give it a try! You will love that you did!

Have a great weekend! I have another card posted for Saturday night!

Karen

1 comment:

Stamp and Smile said...

Just beautiful Karen!! Love your darling ROSE... I can just imagine what it looks like IRL with the shimmer paper... and your Top Note is a treasure!! TFS.. :)