Monday, June 1, 2009

LAST CHANCE LISTS!

Wow! Can you believe today is June 1st? I cannot believe it!!! Well, June 1st bring many exciting things at Stampin' Up! The Last Chance List for both the stamps and accessories came out today! And yes, I was up at 1:00 a.m. this morning to see them!


Click HERE to see the LAST CHANCE STAMP SET LIST (ALPHABETICAL)


Click HERE to see the LAST CHANCE STAMP SET LIST (NUMERICAL)


Once I figure out how I can list the Accessory Last Chance without retyping the entire thing (I have tried with no success!), I will do so!! I will try to update it daily, as these items will be first come, first serve. They will only be available while supplies last. If you need any of the IN-COLOR collection, please order ASAP, because these items will go fast!!! Got the IN-COLOR ink pads? Make sure you order the refills before they will be gone forever!!


Hopefully I will be back with the Accessory List. If you want to ask about any of the accessories, please contact me at stampwithkaren@aol.com.

Karen

No comments: