Saturday, March 28, 2009

Inspired at Archivers!

Hi! Long time, no post! How is everybody doing? Waiting for the "big" snow storm??!! LOL! I wanted to share a card with you that I recreated using all supplies from Stampin' Up!. The original card came from Archivers. I had to go there to use my coupon for free cardstock before the end of the month. I hate to pass them up!! Well, when I walked in, they were having a free make & take. Again, I like all things free!! So I took a few minutes and made the make & take. As I was stamping, I was thinking about what I could use at home to recreate this card. So here are my Stampin' Up! versions:

Supplies:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black Craft
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, White Gel Pen, Black Embossing Powder, White Organza Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals

For the second card, I used Crystal Effects with Dazzling Diamonds on the cut-out image. And I just used Crystal Effects on the images stamped in the background. Looks like little dew drops! It's really pretty in real life.



Supplies:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black Craft
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

Here is the original card from Archivers. I don't know any details, but I really like it. Don't look at the smudge at the bottom of the card. The very last thing I did on this card was stamp the sentiment in a pigment ink and I smudged it!!!! I hate when that happens!

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend! I have another card to share with you a little later.

Karen

No comments: