Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another inspiration from Stampin' Success

Hi! I'm back to show you the 3 cards that we stamped at my Day-Time Stampin' Class this morning. Thanks to all the ladies who attended! I really appreciate it! The details for the cards on the left and right can be seen in recent previous posts. The details for the card in the middle can be seen below in this post.

For this card, my inspiration came from the back cover of Stampin' Up's Stampin' Success March 2009. Stampin' Success is a monthly publication for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. It is loaded with inspiration. With Stampin' Up!, we never run out of ideas! The card shown on the back cover was a small square card using Botanical Blossoms. I changed the size of the card and used Heartfelt Thanks. I also changed the border punch from the Scallop Edge punch to the Eyelet Border Punch.

Supplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red & Mellow Moss Markers
Paper: Ruby Red, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Hope you enjoyed this beautiful weather today!! I only wish it would stay for awhile!
Karen


No comments: