Saturday, March 21, 2009

1st Birthday Card

Hi! Just a quick post today. We are heading to a 1st Birthday party and I wanted to share the card that I created for a sweet little boy! I've had this idea in my head for quite some time, and I finally put the ink to the paper! The number"1" is cut out using my Cricut.

Supplies:
Stamps: Wild About You, It's Your Birthday (??? this set is retired and the name of it is escaping me right now), Weathered
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Garden Green, Really Rust
Paper: More Mustard, Really Rust, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals

Have a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kind of card! I love this set and you've now given me the inspiration to get it out and use it again. Thanks for sharing!