Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Night Stamp Club Projects!!

Hi! I'm here to show you the projects that we will be stamping at tonight's Stamp Club. I love getting together with these ladies. They are so much fun!!!! It really makes my week!

Here is the first one...
This is a stair-step card. Isn't it cute? I'm so glad there is someone out there coming up with these cute ideas!! You take a 4-1/4 x 11 piece of cardstock and score at 1-3/8", 2-1/2", 4-3/8", 6 & 8-1/4". Then you just decorate and embellish! It's quite simple!
Supplies:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Ink: Chocolate Chip (marker & pad), Regal Rose (marker & pad), Pumpkin Pie (marker)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, and Sweet Always DSP (Love it!)
Accessories: Big Shot with Scallop Circle #2 Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Here's the 2nd project...
I was inspired by a card that I saw here on SCS. I just simpified it a bit and changed the paper. I love the softness of this card.
Supplies:
Stamps: Botanical Blooms & Curvy Verses
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Washington Apple DSP
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder, White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

Last but not least...
This adorable little purse is created by 2 Scallop Envelopes cut from my Big Shot. The directions can be found on Lynn's Blog. I made a coordinating 3x3 Note Card to give to my Stamp Club for my swap card. You can't see what is inside the purse, but the little Giradelli's Squares fit perfectly! Yum!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Stems
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Almost Amesthyst & So Saffron markers
Paper: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Tea Party DSP
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Big Shot with Scallop Envelope Die, Scallop Edge Punch (for card), Dimensionals

We will also be stamping the first 2 cards at my Day-Time Stampin' class on Tuesday, March 17th. Please let me know if you can stop by at about 10:00 a.m. to create these cards. There will be 3 cards/envelopes to stamp. Cost is only $5!! Hope to see you!
I hope you enjoyed these projects today! Leave me a comment some time so that I know you are visiting! Would love to hear from you. Just drop a note to say hi!
Have a great weekend!
Karen

No comments: