Friday, February 13, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack Cards

Hi! Well, we are all feeling better for the most part. Still a little congested and coughing, but not nearly as bad as earlier this week. But it seems to hang on a bit!!!!

I'm going to share with you all 5 cards that we stamped at my Stamp-A-Stack this past Friday evening and Tuesday morning. Thanks to all my stampin' friends who attended. I appreciate it so much!!!

Ok, on with the cards. You have already seen the first one, as I posted it as a "sneak peak" last week. But I'm going to show it again to keep them all together.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Sweet Stems, Heard From the Heart
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Sahara Sand, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Square, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Regal Rose & Mellow Moss Markers


Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (SAB), Thank You Kindly
Ink: Bashful Blue, Whisper White Craft
Paper: So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Delicate Dots DSP (SAB)
Accessories: 1-3/8" Square Punch, Ribbon Bundle (SAB), 5-Petal Punch, So Saffron Brads, Dimensionals


Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Petal Pizzaz, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Top Note Die with Big Shot, 1/4" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Paper Snips, Dimensionals


Edited to Add: I was inspired by Danielle's card here.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps:Sweet Stems, A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, So Saffron Patterns DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Barely Banana & So Saffron Markers, Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals


Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (SAB), Congrats (SAB), Dotted Lines Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Paper: Rose Red, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Trio Flower Punch, Wheel Guide

I hope you will find some inspiration in what I have shared with you today.

Have a great weekend! My stamp club is meeting tonight, so I will have a few things to share with you over the weekend!!

Karen

3 comments:

Cindy Jenkins said...

I can't remember how I found your blog, but I LOVE it! You do beautiful work! I'm waiting for my SAB sets to come so that I can try making some of the beautiful cards from your SAS :-)

Alex said...

Love your cards using the SAB stamp sets :) Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, I wish I didn't miss Stamp Club Friday night. The cards you made a beautiful! Thanks for putting them on your blog. jo