Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hi! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day today!!! Joe, myself, and RJ went to Outback Steakhouse for a very early dinner this afternoon. It was wonderful!! It wasn't crowded at all, but it sure was when we left!! Our timing couldn't have been better!

Here is the card that I gave Joe for Valentine's Day. When I started to make him a card, I had several different stampin' tools and stuff out on my work space! But then I got to thinking...Joe doesn't like all this "stuff" on his cards!!! So I kept it very simple and was very happy with the results. I embossed 2 hearts and punched them out with my Heart Punch. I popped the pink one up on Dimensionals, stamped "Happy Valentine's Day", and ta-da! Very simple and I love it! Colors are Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette.

I used the Polka Dot Punches stamp set. It is one of the Sale-a-Bration rewards that you can choose during February and March. It's a great set! I have used it alot! And who doesn't like FREE stamps?!! And the Heart Punch works wonderfully with this set!
Here is a picture that was taken by our waiter at Outback:
Happy Valentine's Day!
Karen

No comments: