Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Little Sneak Peak

Hi! Here is a little sneak peak at one of the 5 cards that we will be stamping at my Stamp-A-Stack on Friday evening and Tuesday morning. I got the idea from a card that I saw on Stamper's Showcase earlier this week. Stamper's Showcase is a section on our Demonstrator website, which showcases many, many cards created by Demonstrators all over the country. It's a great resource for ideas! I love it!! But sorry, you have to be a Demonstrator to have access to it. Want to sign up? Just give me a call!!


Don't you just love the new Scallop Edge Punch! It's so pretty!

My Stamp-A-Stack is this Friday at 7:00 p.m. in my home. I have about 5 spots left if you would like to join us. Details are on my Stampin' Up! Business Website. Please let me know by Thursday morning if you would like to attend. This same event is also being held on Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m. for those of you who can stamp during the day.

Gotta go!! I have one more card to create for this event!!! Then I have lots of cardstock to cut!!

Hope you are having a great week!! It's going to be a bit chilly today, but then did you see the forecast for the rest of the week and weekend??? Near 60 deg. on Saturday!!! Goodbye snow!!

Karen

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT card, Karen! It's just beautiful, and your stamp-a-stack participants are sooo lucky!