Monday, February 2, 2009

SALE-A-BRATION!


Here is a card that I created using a new Sale-a-bration stamp set. Our local Stampin' Up! group, Gateway Glitter n Ink held our Demonstrator meeting this past weekend. This card was a potential make & take for the meeting, but I changed my mind and created a different card for our event. I will show you our make & takes in a day or two. This picture is not the best. The green is actually Certainly Celery.

SALE-A-BRATION

This is the best time of year if you are a Stampin' Up! Customer, Stampin' Up! Hostess, or Stampin' Up! New Demonstrator. Sale-a-Bration is here!!!! Great promotions!! Free stamps!!!

CUSTOMER: If you are a Stampin' Up! Customer, place a $50 (before s/h & taxes), and choose one of the 6 Sale-a-Bration rewards, including stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, or ribbon!!!! Plus, if you place your order on-line, you will receive a FREE 2009 Spring-Summer Idea Book & Catalog (valued at $9.95). There is no minimum order for the free catalog. Place your on-line order today at my Stampin' Up! Website. Click "Shop Now".

HOSTESS: If you host a Workshop during Sale-a-Bration, you can choose one SAB reward for every $300 in Workshop Sales. Contact me today to schedule your own workshop and earn free stamps!

NEW DEMONSTRATOR: If the thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator ever crossed your mind, now is the time to sign-up! During SAB, any new Demonstrator to join Stampin' Up! can choose any stamp set from our current catalog...a value up to $47.95. Plus Stampin' Up!'s fabulous Starter Kit is being offered at a 15% discount...$169. Your starter kit will be shipped to you FREE. It's a great value!!! And you get to customize your own kit. Pick the stamp sets and colors that you want!! Go to my Stampin' Up! Website, and click "Join Now". You will need a Recruiter Authorization Password to complete the online application. It is "welcome2SUfun". Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Have a great week! I'll be back soon!
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card, Karen. What supplies did you use?