Monday, February 23, 2009

Day-Time Stampin' Cards

Hi! Sorry it's been a little while since I shared anything with you. I do have a few things to share, just didn't have time to blog them. Today I wanted to share the 3 cards that we stamped at my Day-Time Stampin' this past week.
For the first card we used Stampin' Markers to ink up the Thank You image. This stamp is located in the "under $10" of Stampin' Up!'s catalog. Did you know we have such a thing??? It's great!!! Go take a look...it's on page 208 in the very back of the catalog.


Supplies (Thank You):
Stamps: Elegant Thank You
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Bravo Burgundy Markers
Paper: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Backgrounds I Texturz Plates with Big Shot, Bravo Burgundy 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals


Supplies (Happy Birthday to You):
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On
Paper: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Watercolor Paper, Cutie Pie DSP (retired)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Watercolor Crayons with Aquapainter, 2-way Glue Pen with Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

You have seen the next card in a previous post, but again I wanted to keep them all together.


If you would like the all the materials for these three cards/envelopes, including all the stamped & punched images, please let me know. Cost is $10, which includes mailing costs and everything you will need to assemble your cards. You will only need adhesive to put your cards together. Contact me if you are interested.

Thanks for coming back to visit!! I appreciate it! I'm scheduling some more posts for this week, so be sure to come back.

Karen

No comments: