Friday, January 16, 2009

My Swap for Stamp Club

Hi! Sorry it's been so long since I last posted...I didn't mean it to be so long, but things just got in the way...like life! Nothing bad...just a fun week with RJ! Oh, and I was a little busy getting things together for stamp club.

I wanted to drop in to share my swap card that I created for my Friday Night Stamp Club. I encourage all my stampers at stamp club to share cards with our group. It's alot of fun and we really get some good ideas!! Following is my card. I was inspired by a few different cards that I saw while I was browsing the world wide web. Here is my version...

My Swap is actually the one with Riding Hood Red Cardstock. I was originally playing around with the colors, but ended up with Riding Hood Red as my final color. But I do like the Kiwi Kiss.

Supplies:
Stamps: Say it With Scallops
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Riding Hood Red & Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Square Scallop Punch, Paper Piercing Tools, Dimensionals

If you are coming to stamp club on Friday, you will be getting one of these!!!! I hope you like it!

I'll be back this weekend to share the projects from my stamp club. We are creating a Birthday Card, a Valentines Card using the Love You Much Bundle and a cute little trinket box using the Top Note Die and Big Shot.

Have a great weekend!
Karen

No comments: