Friday, January 23, 2009

Eastern Blooms and a great day!

I had a wonderful day yesterday! The weather was warm, I didn't have to wear a heavy coat, and I cracked the windows in the car! I also ran a bunch of errands while RJ was at Parent's Day Out. It's so much easier and peaceful without a toddler!! Oh, and breakfast with my friend was such a treat!!! We had a great time and we stayed and talked for over 2 hours!! In the afternoon, RJ and I both took a good nap. In the evening, I played volleyball, then had dinner with my volleyball friends. It was a great day!!

Here is a card that I created based on the same layout from yesterday's post. I did turn it 90 deg. and changed it up a bit.

Supplies:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Canvas
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Mellow Moss, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribbon, Chit Chat Rub-Ons, Dimensionals

Another simple card!

Have a great weekend!

Karen

No comments: