Friday, October 17, 2008

Stamp Club Project #3

Good Friday evening to you!!! Aren't you glad it's the weekend?

Here is the final project we stamped at our last stamp club and my Day-Time Stampin'. This is such a fun card!!!

I know!!! Isn't the inside adorable? Imagine this card with some snowflakes or butterflies? I'll get right on it!! LOL. There are so many possibilites!! It's really quite simple, but don't get frustrated with making just one. After you make one of these cards, the second one is so much easier once you see how it all goes together. I promise!! You can see a tutorial on SCS here.

Have a great weekend!
Karen

Supplies:
Stamps: Celebrate Everything
Ink: Pacific Blue
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pacific Blue, & Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Paper Piercing, Large Star Punch, Small Star Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sticky Strip, Paper Snips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an exciting card!
Will make it soon....I hope.
Jacky