Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! is celebrating 20 years!! What a memorable year for them! And they just keep getting better and better! I'm very proud to be a part of a wonderful company! To celebrate 20 years, SU! is offering a 20% off selected "party" stamp sets with a $20 qualifying purchase. These stamp sets are adorable! I'm adding a few of them to my collection! You can always use some good birthday stamp sets! And even better...they are on sale!

Here is my stampin' space, as many of you know it. It is being renovated this week! I'm so excited! I'm going to have 16 feet of cabinets and countertop on that back wall! I can't wait! But first I have to clear everything away from my space, so that the new cabinets can go in. My stampin' area is in chaos right now! I'm trying to stay organized, but I have so much stuff! It's unbelievable! I guess I have accumulated quite a few things in 8 years of stamping! I will be back next week to show you some new pictures of my new stampin' space.
Have a great day!
Karen

No comments: