Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let It Snow!

Hi! If you look on page 40 of Stampin' Up's current catalog, you will see where I found my inspiration to create this card. It's never too late to start thinking about your Christmas cards!
I didn't have any Bashful Blue DSP, so I wheeled my Bashful Blue CS with my Snowflake Jumbo Wheel. And I personally did not prefer the Taffeta ribbon that they used, so I changed it out with the Red Striped Ribbon. I thought the striped ribbon was more whimsical and fun for this card. (I'll save my taffeta ribbon for the "pretty" stuff!) I colored the image with my blender pens and ink pads.

This card is a potential candidate for my upcoming Holiday Stamp-A-Stack. Dates coming soon!

Later,
Karen

Supplies:
Stamps: Big on Christmas, Bold Snowflakes Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Brads, Real Red Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen,
I love this card. Really cute. I am always so impressed with the work you do.
You go Girl!!!

Cheryl Welk