Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our weekend at The Lake

Hi! We went to The Lake this past weekend for a little get-away weekend. RJ went with us, along with my parents. We had a great time, although RJ started getting sick on the first night we were there. But we still managed to have a good time. We lit a cozy fire and played cards at night. Although it rained on our drive down to the Lake (saw some beautiful rainbows though!), we had awesome Fall weather on Saturday and Sunday! We walked around the resort and enjoyed the great weather. After a late breakfast on Saturday, we took a drive to Bagnell Dam, and stopped at a conservation area. Here is a picture of the Dam.
RJ's favorite part was throwing rocks in the Lake. When we said we were going to the Lake, the first thing RJ would say was, "and we throw rocks in the Lake!". So he had a great time and he has a great arm!
And finally, here is a picture from our balcony at the condo. The leaves were not very vibrant, but they were still pretty to look at. There were lot of deep colors!
Hopefully, I will have some things to share this week. So please check back. I have both of my boys home sick today, so hopefully, I'll get some things done. I can only hope that I don't get sick!!!
Have a great week!
Karen



No comments: