Monday, October 6, 2008

Some new ideas and work in progress!

Hi!

Just dropping in to share a couple of project ideas that I took from Stampin' Up's Demostrator website and my personal Demonstrator Website.

Below is a pillow box created from The Big Shot! Isn't it cute?
And here is a very simple, but very cute card! My stamp area is a work in progress. Cabinets and countertop are in and I'm putting everything back into it's new home! I absolutely love it! My husband worked very hard this weekend to get it all together! And he even had time to watch the Cowboys football game! Yes, they won, and no, I don't rent him out!!

I'll have a few more things to share with you this week. I need to work on my stamp club for Friday, so I'll have some new stuff to share. I also hosted a great swap with our local demonstrator groups and I have some great ideas to share with you.

Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

1 comment:

Rubber Ducky Chronicles said...

Hi Karen- Glad to see your blog! I love all your projects and cards!Of course it will be part of my favorites.

We now have Ty. Got back from China a week ago. Haven't stamped since we got back. I am sooo exhausted at the end of the day. When do you find your time to stamp?