Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

Hi!!  Did you have a nice Mother's Day??  We had a great Mother's Day here!!!  And we had beautiful weather too...icing on the cake!!  Here is the Mother's Day card that I created for my mom.  I was inspired by Heidi's card shown HERE.  I changed it up just a bit.   I added the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, used Pearls instead of Rhinestones, and used a different pattern of DSP.

Thanks Sally for letting me use your stamp set!!  ;)


inside of card...
Supplies:
Stamps: Bold Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Blushing Bride, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Paper: Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, In-Color Patterns Pack DSP
Accessories: Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, Top Note Die, Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Blushing Bride Poly-twill ribbon, 3/4" Circle Punch, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals

Here is one of my favorites pictures of me and my little boy on Mother's Day!  He is such a joy to have in my life!  I am so grateful that I am his Mom!


And here is my Mom with her Mother's Day card!  Thanks Mom for all that you do!!!  We all had a great day celebrating the moms in our family!!!

Have a great week!

Karen

1 comment:

Joan said...

Love this card Karen! :)