Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Hi!  Along with Mother's Day this past weekend, we celebrated my niece's 10th birthday!!  For her gift, I found a cute turquoise top and khaki shorts, then I found some flip flops with the colors turquoise and purple to match!!  Then as I was walking around the store, I found the perfect gift bag to coordinate with her outfit and flip-flops!  So I knew I had to go home and create the perfect card to coordinate as well!!  I had to pull out some retired colors...Lovely Lilac and Green Galore, and I think it turned out so cute!!!  I wish I would have taken a picture of the bag, but it didn't happen!!  Anyway, here is the card...


Supplies:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, All Holidays
Ink: Basic Black, Markers - Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, and Green Galore
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

I love this next picture of the birthday girl and RJ eyeing that cake!!  RJ loves cake!!
Happy Birthday Sarah!!
Enjoy your day!!

Karen

No comments: