Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Daffodil Delight!!!

Hi!  Daffodil Delight is really growing on me!!  As first, I wasn't so sure about it, but now I'm beginning to like it!!  I've gone through 2 packs of Daffodil Delight cardstock in the last month!!  This card has been one popular card this month.  I created about 30 of these to bring with me this past weekend for swapping at a Demonstrator get-together.  Then I made 14 more to swap with the girls at my stamp club.  And this is one of the cards that we stamped at my Tuesday morning class this month.  I love the Daffodil Delight with the Black, but you can easily change out the colors...so versatile with colors!!!  Check out Joyce Wieler on Stampin' Connection (if you are a Demonstrator), and see her variation of colors!!  That's where I found the inspiration for my card!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flowers Awash, Occasional Quotes (hostess)
Ink: Basic Black, Daddofil Delight, Certainly Celery
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels

Such a cheery card, don't you think??

Have a good one!
Karen

No comments: