Monday, October 25, 2010

some Halloween projects!!

Hi! Wow!! That was a long break!! Sometimes you just need a break, right???

Can somebody please tell me where October went?? Can't believe Halloween is this Sunday!!! I'm here today to show you some cute little Halloween Treat projects.

I just love the Candy Wrapper Die that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog. To tell you the truth, I trashed the first one I made. But after I got the feel on how to do the little twist, it's quite simple!!! And sooooooo cute!!!! Imagine making these for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, wedding favors, shower favors...anything!! Perfect for those sweet treats!!


My next project for you is a little holder for those cute test tubes that you have seen all over the net. And wouldn't you know it...I looked all over for Halloween M&M's since they would coordinate with the DSP, but I couldn't find any. So I had to settle for the Fall colors! But that's ok. No matter what color they are, they all taste yummy!!

And this next little project is one created by my good friend and fellow demonstrator, Rita. Very cute!! Rita was handing these out for her swap at our last Demonstrator Get-Together.

Ok, there you have it...a few Halloween Treats for you!!
Have a great week!
Karen


1 comment:

Thilly Thenny said...

Hi nice reaading your blog