Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The card that keeps giving...

Hi! Back in September, I attended a local Demonstrator event organized by my downline, Sally. She asked me to be part of the her Make & Take Design Team, and of course I said yes! Here is my make & take that I designed for Sally's event.


Following is the inside of the card. When I was at convention, one of the projects that was demonstrated on stage was a "recycled" card. By "recycled", I mean the card that keeps giving and giving. On the inside of the card, there is a small scalloped envelope with a few inserts inside the envelope. You can write your little message on the insert to the recipient. The recipient can then use the next insert for a Thank You card when she needs it. So this card can keep going and going. Brilliant!

Supplies:
Stamps: French Foliage, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop Envelope, Texture Plates Kit #4, Big Shot, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Modern Label Punch, Metallic Brads, Dimensionals

Have a great day!!

Karen



No comments: