Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet Scoops!

Hi! What a great day it has been!! We started off the day by picking up my parents and meeting my sister, niece & nephew at a Lavender Farm this morning. It was a beautiful day!! I packed a picnic lunch, we spread out blankets and ate our lunch overlooking some lavender fields. It was great to be outside with no rain!!! We enjoyed some frozed custard and did a little shopping, then I took a little nap at my parents house while RJ played with his Grandma!! Life was pretty good today, huh??

Here is a card that we created at my stamp club and Day-Time Stampin' class this month. The Sweet Scoops stamp set is so cute!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Scoops, A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Texturz Plates, Big Shot, Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals

The "Kissing" Technique was done on the ice cream scoops.
I leave you today with a couple of pictures from the Lavender Farm.


Have a great one!!

Karen

No comments: