Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hi! Hope you had a great day today on this Father's Day!! We had a fun day!! We went out for lunch at Outback Steakhouse, then to my parents to spend some time with my dad. It's a hot one in St. Louis today!

Here is my Father's Day card that I created for my Dad! I was inspired by Jennifer Timko's card shown HERE. I love the simple design and layout. I just changed the words, colors, and ribbon.
Supplies:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, All Year Cheer II (retired)
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Alpine Ribbon Originals (retired), Horizontal Slot Punch (retired), Dimensionals

Here are a couple of pictures from Father's Day today. The first one is of me and my wonderful Dad!! And the second picture is of RJ and his Daddy!

Can't believe the weekend is about over! It's going to be a busy week! We have out of town relatives coming in town for a family reunion that will take place on Saturday! It's going to be fun to see my cousins that I have not seen in about 18 years!!!

Take care and have a great week!
Karen

No comments: