Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Soft Summer Swap Card

Hi! Sorry about the quietness on my blog! Sometimes a little break is needed! So I apologize for the lack of postings, but I do appreciate you sticking with me and visiting me! I have a few projects to share with you this week. My stamp club and Day-Time Class got together to stamp this past Friday and again this morning. Thanks for all who joined me!

Following is a card that I created to swap with my stamp club. I was a HUGE procrastinator last week, so I needed something simple and not too involved. So even though I inked up the image with markers and then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the 2-step image, it wasn't too bad to crank out 10 of these cards! I used a retired stamp set, Soft Summer, from a previous mini catalog.

Supplies:
Stamps: Soft Summer, Thank You Kindly

Ink: Brocade Blue, Markers: Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! I have a few more projects to share with you this week, so be sure to stop by! I promise I won't be gone for too long!! ;)

Karen

No comments: