Friday, June 18, 2010

Simple & Pretty!

Hi! Just wanted to stop in and share a card with you. I created this card for my June Day-Time Stampin' Class. It's very simple, but so pretty!! I saw a similar card by Sandi McDonald on Stampin' Connection (a community for SU! Demonstrators only). Sandi used the stamp set Embrace Life on her card with different colors. I was going for a softer look, so I paired So Saffron with Kraft.

Supplies:
Stamps: Of the Earth, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: So Saffron, Basic Brown
Paper: Kraft, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Big Shot, Eyelet Border Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

Have a great weekend!! I'm starting my weekend by stamping with some of my stampin' buddies tonight. I will be going to convention with Mary & Sally this year! I'm so excited! They are coming over tonight to work on our swaps to bring along to convention!!! I hope to bring back some great ideas with me!!!

Karen

No comments: