Monday, April 12, 2010

With All My Heart from Occasions Mini

Hi! It's a beautiful day here in St. Louis!!... going to be like this all week!!! My son and I are heading to the park, but I thought I would pop in to share a card that I created to swap with my Friday Night Stamp Club. We will also be stamping this card at my Day-Time Stampin' Class this month. I used the With All My Heart stamp set out of the Occasions Mini Catalog. Hurry...this set is only available until the end of the month!

Note: This card was inspired by a card that I saw on the Demonstrator Stampin' Up! website, created by Demonstrator Marci Baldwin.
Supplies:
Stamps: With All My Heart
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day!!
Karen

No comments: