Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nephew's Birthday!

Hi! It's my nephew's 16th birthday on Sunday, and we are celebrating with our family today. Can't believe he is 16!!! He has grown up to be quite a young man!!!

Here is a card that I created for my nephew. When I saw the Fall-to-Layout on the Clean & Simple Blog, so many ideas came to my mind!!! This is one of them! I'll have a girlie card to share with you on Sunday! So make sure to come on back!!


When I thought about giving my nephew's card away to him, I thought, well I need one for my stash!!! So I created this second one to add to my stash of cards. I used a different sentiment on this one, but I think I like the "nephew" one better!!

Supplies:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday & Wonderful Favorites (for the 1st card), All Holidays (for the 2nd card)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, To the Nines Specialy DSP
Accessories: 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/4", 1" 3/4", & 1/2" Circle Punches, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!

Karen



5 comments:

Natasha said...

Ooh, I love them both!!

Jacynthe said...

Great colours for a masculine card!! Beautiful!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Perfect colors for a male card. Love the take on the great sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Monica Hunter said...

As the others said, such a nice masculine card. TFS!

Sue from Oregon said...

so pretty!