Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Clean & Simple Fall-to-Layout

Well, are you tired of seeing the card in the previous post when you come to visit??? Sorry about not posting. I went scrapbooking last weekend, and alot of my time was spent printing pictures and getting my stuff together. And on top of everyday life, I've been getting things together for a meeting that our local group is having on Saturday this week. Here is my swap card that I will be bringing with me to swap with my stampin' friends!! I'm making 32 of them. Everything is cut and ready to be stamped and assembled!!!

My inspiration for this card came from the Fall-To-Layout #87 on the Clean & Simple Blog. I try to do their sketches every week. They are great sketches and I can usually think of something to create with them. I love the clean & simple style!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Everything
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Raspberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Cherry Blossom Embosslit, Extra Large Flower Punch, Scoring Tool (on the first card), 1/4" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals

The Extra Large Flower Punch is in the Occasions Mini Catalog that ends on Friday!! But I have good news!!! It's being carried over to the new catalog that comes out in July!!!!!! Woo HOO!!

Have a great day!!

Karen



No comments: