Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Set of Watercolor Trio Notecards

Hi! I'm trying to create a bunch of samples using the Watercolor Trio Set for our Demonstrator Gathering on Saturday. This stamp set will be in the Summer Mini Catalog that will go live on Saturday. This is one of my favorite sets in this Mini Catalog!! I created this set of Thank You Notecards to share with everybody. You will see quite a few things from me that I have created with Watercolor Trio! Stay tuned!!

Note: Inspiration from Creations by Mercedes.



Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: So Saffron/More Mustard/Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue/Brocade Blue/Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink/Regal Rose/Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace/Lovely Lilac/Certainly Celery
Paper: Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes
Accessories: White Organza Ribbon

This would be a nice gift for someone, don't you think??

Have a nice day!

Karen

No comments: