Friday, October 2, 2009

Shoebox Swap Part #3

Hi! Here are 2 more cards that we stamped at our Shoebox Swap last Friday.

by Cherie (below)
This card is absolutely beautiful! We stamped the ornaments in Craft Real Red, then embossed with Iridescent Ice EP. And get this...the branch is the tall tree from Lovely As a Tree turned sideways!!
So clever!

by Sally (below)
This card is soooo elegant! We embossed the reindeer "Dasher" and the Oval Greeting with gold embossing powder. It's so pretty!
(The Dasher stamp is in Stampin' Up's "Under $10" section!!)

I hope you have enjoyed seeing these great projects from our Shoebox Swap. I do have one more to share with you. I'm not sure why I didn't get it photographed. It must not have been in my pile when I was taking pictures. So I will get it posted this weekend.

Have a great weekend! Isn't this just beautiful weather we are having here in St. Louis? Our forecast calls for a nice Fall weekend!

Karen

No comments: