Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Pretty Christmas Card

Happy Thursday to you!!! I wanted to make another card using the tree from Lovely as a Tree and the small red poinsettia flower. To make the red flowers really pop again, I used Certainly Celery ink for the tree. The sentiment from the Christmas Punch set is cut out, so that I could layer Real Red behind it, which is punched from the Wide Oval Punch. And what about the embossing folder?...just beautiful! It's available in the Holiday Mini Catalog. To add a little bling, I added some Stickles (from a craft store), to each flower. It adds a bit of sparkle to the card. I really like how this card turned out!! It has alot of layers, but I think it's pretty!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Christmas Punch, Season of Joy (for the flower)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Real Red
Paper: Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Stickles (non-SU)

See you soon!
Karen

No comments: