Monday, December 1, 2008

To You & Yours Holiday Cards

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend! Did you eat lots of turkey and get some shopping done? I ate plenty of turkey and I was out there before 4:00 a.m. on Black Friday, but I wasn't shopping!! I was actually working my retail job! It was pretty funny seeing a huge line of people coming into the store at 4:00 a.m. There were even some ladies who camped out in line at midnight so that they would be first in line! Can you believe it? There are even groups of ladies who wear funny hats. They must do this every year!

It was a very busy week last week. With Thanksgiving on Thursday, Black Friday and my mom's birthday on Friday, and our annual Spades party on Saturday, I was exhausted by the time Sunday came around! Plus I had a sick child and husband on my hands last week! It was a fun weekend though. I love seeing my family and friends!

Unfortunately I didn't get much stampin' in last week, so I was sure to get some stampin' time in this evening. I wanted to share 2 cards with you. I used the To You & Yours set (love this set!!). I added Dazzling Diamonds to my images on both cards. I tried to take a close-up picture of the glitter, but not sure if I was quite successful in showing the sparkle! But it's pretty in real life!
Supplies:
Stamps: To You & Yours, Peaceful Wishes (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Ribbons Originals Alpine, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Sponges, Dimensionals


Supplies:
Stamps: To You & Yours, Canvas (on the Riding Hood Red CS)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Ribbons Originals Alpine, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

I hope you enjoyed these cards. I have another card created to share with you. You can see it here on Tuesday! So come back!
Karen

1 comment:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love 'em both! I'll bet that glitter looks fabulous on that image - I'm definitely gonna try that out!!