Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Inspired by a sketch

Happy Tuesday to you! I am so mixed up on my days, so I need to remind myself that it is Tuesday today!! Here is another quick card that I created late last night. I was playing around with this sketch, but it didn't turn out like the sketch. But I am very pleased with the results. I guess that is one of purposes of sketches...to get you started on a design, even though it is not the exact layout.

I used the Wanted stamp set and pulled out some retired DSP (Outlaw) to get my color inspiration. I punched the Scallop Circle twice and offset them to provide some color behind the Very Vanilla Scallop.

I love this banner!!! I have been seeing it on quite a few cards, and I thought it was perfect to go with the running horse!!! It's like the banner is blowing in the wind!!

Ok, what is going on??? I didn't use any ribbon on my card in my previous post, and there is no ribbon on this card!!! I can't believe it...2 cards in a row! I really can create a card without ribbon!!!! And guess what? I have another card to show you tomorrow...and it doesn't have ribbon either!!! I'm sure it will all change soon!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Wanted, A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust
Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Outlaw DSP
Accessories: Scallop Circle, Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, Paper Snips

Enjoy!

Karen

No comments: