Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Night for my Stamp Club!

Hi!!  I treated my stamp club to dinner this past Friday to show my appreciation to them for participating in my Friday Night Stamp Club this past year!!  This is such a great group of ladies!!  I cherish their friendship so much and look forward to seeing them each month.  We will start a new round of stamp club next month and they are all coming back!  I am so excited about this!!!  And we have 2 more ladies joining us for this upcoming round!!  It's going to be so much fun!!

After the girls ate their dinner (we had Pasta Con Broccoli & Cannelloni from The Pasta House...Yum!), they stamped a couple of projects.  Here is one of them...



We puffed the flowers up with a loosened cotton ball behind the fabric!  Turned out cute!!  The Fabric is Twitterpated and yes, that is Blushing Bride (which is now retire, but matched the fabric!) and Riding Hood Red.

I appreciate my Friday Night Stamp Club so much!!!  Thanks girls!!!

Thanks for coming by to visit!  I appreciate it!

Karen

No comments: