Monday, June 25, 2012

Don't procrastinate!

Good morning!!  I'm enjoying a bit of peace and quiet, while RJ is at summer school this morning.  Not sure why they call it school.  He's having a great time playing sports and doing various arts & crafts and playing with his friends!!  Although it is wearing on the little guy as this is the last week of summer school.  Summer school starts an hour earlier than we typically start during our regular school year!!  To be honest, it's wearing on me too!!!  So I can't blame him!!

I've been playing around in my stamp room the last couple of days!!  Do you procrastinate??  I sure do!!  And I am disappointed in myself every time that I procrastinate.  I get everything done, but it's always in a rushed manner!  It would be so nice to relax a bit before I have a stampin' class or club, or have enough time to add those little touches that you typically don't make time for!!  So I thought I would create a few cards to get a head-start on next month's classes.  Not sure if they will make the cut for the projects next month, but I thought this would be a great time to get started.  I typically have a little time on my hands at the end of each month with no classes or club.  So hopefully I will use this time wisely and keep stamping!!  Plus, who has a million and one things pinned on Pinterest and hasn't created a lot of these things???  So go open your Boards, be inspired and start creating!!  Who's with me??


Ok, I have a ton of retired DSP.  You too??  OMG!  It's crazy!  So I'm going to start using it in bigger chunks!!!  I typically use small pieces so it goes a little farther, especially when I am planning for classes!

DSP for this card is Spice Cake...have 2 packs of it!!!  Sentiment is from Bring on the Cake and the leaf in the background of the sentiment is from Gently Falling.  If you have any other questions, just let me know by leaving a comment.

Have a great one!!

Karen

No comments: