Monday, June 4, 2012

Clean and Simple...that's it!

Hi!!!  Happy Monday to you!!!  I have a couple of cards to share with you today.  I created this card to share with my Friday Night stamp club last month.  I always try to keep it clean and simple when creating a dozen or more cards!  And this card is definitely that...clean and simple!!  The flower is punched out with the 5-Petal Flower Punch and the sentiment is from Petite Pairs (Love this set!!).  I corner rounded one of the corner just to add a little interest!  And the Whisper White cardstock to popped up on Dimensionals to give a bit of dimension.


While coming up with the card shown above, this is the card that I started with...


As you can see, I stepped it up just a little in the first card.  Colors for the flowers are Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.

Clean and simple...why don't you give it a try and come up with your own version??  Step it up your way or just change the colors!!!

Have a great week!!

Karen

No comments: