Monday, March 12, 2012

some swaps!!

Hi!!  Happy Monday to you!!!  It's going to be a great week here in St. Louis!!  Looking forward to temperatures in the high 70's!!  Can you believe it?  I think Mother Nature has been a bit mixed up lately!!

Here are a couple of swaps that I received at a local Demonstrator event earlier this month.  This first one is from my dear friend and sideline, Rita.  I just love her cards!!!  I am so grateful to Stampin' Up for bringing Rita into my life!!  She is so much fun!!


And this next card is from my Upline, Lynn!!  Lynn moved out of state last year, and it was so nice to see her at this event!!


A little inspiration for you to start off your week!!  Hope it's a good one!

Karen

1 comment:

Salmi said...

Nice art work has been made by the author its perfect efforts to making these cards....Are you can use the lace or paper card as a lace.....
Plastic Card
Plastic Business Cards
Scratch Card