Monday, March 5, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest!

Hi!!  Hope you all had a great weekend!!  I sure did, especially since there was stamping involved!!!  My downline, Sally, hosted a stampin' event on Saturday.  It was so much fun to see everyone!!  We have made many friendships through Stampin' Up! and I am grateful for all of them!!  I'll have more about the meeting later, but let's get to a card that was inspired from Pinterest!!  Ok, this is the most addicting website!!  It is truly wonderful!  I wish I was the person to come up with the Pinterest concept!  Who thinks of these things??

Also, this is a card that my Tuesday morning stampers created in February.

The actual card that inspired me to create this card was created by Maile Belles.  You can see her card HERE!  I changed my card to be Stampin' Up! style!!

Colors are Baja Breeze, Whisper White, and Pear Pizzazz.  DSP is Twitterpated from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Stamp sets are Just Believe and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The little punched flowers are punched from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  And the pretty little butterfly is from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.

I have another version of this card that I will share with you in a day or two.

If you are in or nearby the St. Louis. MO area and would like to know more about Stampin' Up or any of  my upcoming classes, please don't hesitate to contact me at stampwithkaren@aol.com.

Take care and have a great week!

Karen

No comments: