Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shadow Box Frame with metal sheets!

I really couldn't get a decent picture of this shadow box.  This picture just doesn't show it's elegance!!  We created this shadow box at my Friday Night Stamp Club in January.  I had 4 different colors of metal sheets for the girls to choose from.  They all turned out so very nice!!

I ordered the metal sheets from Monica's website, Add a Little Dazzle.  The inspiration for my shadow box frame also came from Monica's website.  I just changed mine up a little and simplified it a bit.

After running the metal sheets threw the Big Shot in the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, I lightly sanded the raised images with a sanding block.

Like I said, the picture does not do it justice.  It's really pretty in person.

Have a great weekend!
Karen

1 comment:

Barbara Axmacher said...

I love this project! I plan to make more using different EF's and dies.