Thursday, February 16, 2012

Card for Stamp Club

Hi!  At Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference in January, I saw a darling card on display that I knew I wanted to recreate when I got home.  I didn't have the DSP that Stampin' Up used, so I used the new Sale-A-Bration DSP called Everyday Enchantment.  Love this DSP!!!  We created this card at my February stamp club.


Colors are Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla.  Flowers are punched using the Blossom Punch and Boho Blossoms Punch.  The Pool Party flower is a die cut from the Blossom Party Originals Die.  And I used the Stripes Embossing Folder for the Very Vanilla cardstock, which is popped up with Dimensionals to add some dimension.  The sentiment is one from the Loved Ones stamp set, which is in the Occasions Mini Catalog.

I have a similar card that we created at my Tuesday Morning Stampin' Class.  I changed up the colors for that one though.  I'll share it with you next time.

Have a good one!

Karen

No comments: