Friday, February 17, 2012

for my Tuesday Morning Stampers!

Hi!  Here is a card that I created for my Tuesday Morning Stampers to create.   This card is very similiar to one that I showed you in my previous post.  Again, I saw this adorable card on display at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference, and it inspired me to create this card.


Colors are Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, and Whisper White.  Punches include the new Blossom Punch (Occasions Mini Catalog), Boho Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  The Blushing Bride flower is a die-cut from the Blossom Party Die.  Sentiment is from In Loving Thoughts (Occasions Mini Catalog), but there are several that will work for this card.  DSP is Twitterpated (Occasions Mini Catalog).

Thanks for taking a look!

Karen

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oooooh...I just love this design!! I have seen this technique with the punched flower on the side with paper showing through for the flower and have really been wanting to try it out. Your color choice is beautiful! May have to save this for my next card night...seems so simple, but yet still has the "wow" factor. Thanks so much, Karen!