Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wish big!

Hi!!  Here is the second card that we stamped at my morning 3-card class this month.  If I had to do this card over again, I would probably add a bit of texture to the Whisper White Cardstock in the background.  I might use the Argyle pattern from Stampin' Up!'s texture plates.  This card just feels a little flat to me.  I don't know.  I do like it though for that masculine card that we struggle to create at times!  My inspiration for this card came from a card that I saw in San Antonio last week on one of the display boards.  Their sample was created in the brown color group though.  I kind of like the gray/black look for my card.

Stamp set is Need for Speed and the sentiment came from the Pennant Parade stamp set.  Colors are Basic Gray and Black.  Images are stamped in Basic Gray.  DSP is from the Neutrals DSP Paper Pack.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Karen

No comments: