Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-A-Bration is here!!

Hi!!  I have 2 quick cards to share with you today.  We stamped this card at my Tuesday morning stamping in December and again at my Friday night Stamp Club this month.  I did change the colors for each card and I will show you both below.  The first one uses some Designer Series Paper from Sale-A-Bration!!  Did you know that SAB started today??  Yes, you can earn this gorgeous paper pack for FREE with a $50 order.  I love this paper!!  One of my favorites!!  It's called Everyday Enchantment.


This next card uses the Beyond the Garden DSP.

The bow is separate from the ribbon, attached with Mini Glue Dots.  And the tag is attached with Dimensionals and tucked under the bow.  So easy!!

This is a great card to slip a gift card in for that special someone.  I actually made this same card with some retired Christmas DSP for someone who bought a gift certificate from me at Christmas.  I left it blank so that she could use it to put the gift certificate in for her friend.  It turned out really cute!!  Sorry I didn't get a picture of it!

Don't forget to place your Sale-A-Bration order!!!  For every $50, you can choose one SAB reward!  Such cute stuff!  I know you will have fun picking something out for yourself!  And if your order is $150, you will get an adorable tote bag, plus 3 SAB rewards!

See you soon!
Karen

No comments: