Saturday, January 14, 2012

Well hello!!

Wow, I almost forgot how to login to add a post.  Well, obviously its been awhile since I have visited you all here on my blog!  For those of you who have come back, I thank you.  I promise not to be gone for so long without warning.  I have continued to stamp since I have last posted, so don't worry, I am still  Demonstrator.  I was a bit ill starting in August and through September, but all is better now.  Blogging was not a priority at the end of the year.  I had to let something go for awhile.  But now I hope to visit a few times a week with you.  So how about if I share my Holiday Stamp-A-Stack cards with you?  I know...the Holidays are long gone, but maybe, just maybe I will bring a bit of stamping inspiration to you!  I'm not going to go into details for these cards, so if you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

 Colors are Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.


 Dazzling Diamond Glitter Glue on the berries.  Dawn Olchefske inspiration.


 Colors are Real Red and Pear Pizzaz.


 Tree is embossed with Pewter Embossing Powder.  This stamp set just screams for embossing!!


Red and Silver Glimmer Paper!

Ok, there you have it!!  Hope your Holidays were good!!

I'll be in San Antonio next week for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference.  If you happen to see me, stop and say Hi!

Karen



1 comment:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hey Karen!!! Sooooo glad to have you back!! Glad to hear that you are feeling better.....I have really missed your wonderful work!!!
Hugs to you, Cindy