Friday, June 3, 2011

Come Sail Away With Me!! Card 1

Hi!!  Hope you are all doing well and thanks so much for visiting me today!!  I held my Sail Away Class on Thursday night and I wanted to share one of the cards that we created.  Each stamper received their own Sail Away stamp and created 5 different cards using their stamp.  We had alot of fun!!!  Here is the first card...

 I have had this color combo in my head for a long time...Sahara Sand, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  I thought this color combo would be perfect for a Sail Away card.  Such peaceful colors!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sail Away, Curly Cute
Ink: Early Espresso, Markers: Sahara Sand & Peach Parfait
Paper: Sahara Sand, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Peach Parfait Poly-Twill Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for coming to visit!!

Karen

1 comment:

Author Rellect said...

Hi nice reading yyour blog