Thursday, June 9, 2011

Come and Sail Away With Me! - Card 5

Hi!  You may have seen this card before in a previous post.  I received a card from a swap that I hosted and I just loved it!!  I knew it was going to be one of my cards for my Sail Away class.  The swap card was created by Marsha Parsons.  I have yet to see anything that she has created that I did not drool over!!!  She is one talented stamper!!  I didn't mess with perfection too much!!  I changed the brads from silver to antique/vintage brads and I moved my sentiment to the left instead of the right.  That's it!!  I didn't want to mess with it!  It was great just the way it was!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sail Away
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Nautical Expedition DSP
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Metallic Brads, Night of Navy Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

Yeah, I didn't have that Designer Label Punch until I saw this card!!!  LOL!  Thanks Marsha!!  Love that element!

Have a great one!!

Karen

No comments: